We are now seeking to fill the key role who has responsibility under the directors for leading the business development, marketing, finance and administration side of the practice.
The role requires someone who is proactive, reliable, highly-organised, and enthusiastic. A background in creative industries, a clear head for numbers and strong multi-tasking skills will be essential. It requires excellent communication, organisational and social skills.
The role is varied and wide-ranging, including covering the areas below:
New business and marketing
Skills required include a good working knowledge of Microsoft office and Adobe Creative Cloud suite. Excellent spoken and written English is essential, as is working in a similar role in a UK practice.
AfroditiKrassa requires an experienced hospitality interior designer to join its team in London and work on high-end restaurant and hotel interior design projects. Our studio has created a strong reputation for highly creative and meticulously detailed interior and branding design projects for some of the best companies in the international hospitality industry.
We are looking for a senior interior designer or architect with solid hospitality experience and an innovative thinker. The ideal candidate must have a well rounded skill set, understand branded spaces, target markets, FF&E sourcing, be technically strong and have a good eye for detail. You would have the ability running a project from research to concept stage until completion independently or leading a small team.
– Enthusiastic, ambitious and meticulous Interior Designer
– 5+ Years of Experience in the hospitality design sector
– Experience in FF&E, sourcing, coordination and scheduling
– Must have the ability to produce detailed drawing packages
– An excellent understanding of the restaurant market
– Good CAD skills, Vectorworks
– Knowledge of architectural drawings
– Able to represent the studio and contribute to our high professional standards and reputation
Please send your CV and and portfolio samples, along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org